Tegma’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Tegma’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- the socio-economic, political and business outlook for Brazil;
- the exchange rates between the real and certain foreign currencies as well as fluctuations in interest rates;
- current and future laws and regulations;
- Tegma’s level of indebtedness and other financial obligations, and its ability to contract new credit lines, where necessary, on terms considered reasonable;
- Tegma’s ability to compete successfully and implement its business and investment plans;
- an increase in the Company’s costs;
- the logistics market;
- supply and demand for Tegma’s services;
- the Company’s ability to obtain materials and services from suppliers without interruption, and at reasonable prices;
- Tegma’s skill in acquiring other companies and incorporating them in an efficient manner;
- the growth of the automotive sector and the other sectors in which the Company operates;
- a reduction in the ability of potential buyers of brand new vehicles to obtain credit;
- the lack of maintenance of Brazilian highway infrastructure;
- the concentration of Tegma’s clients;
- other factors and trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Tegma’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Tegma’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.