Terms and conditions
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Tegma does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Tegma, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. Tegma does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User´s Information
Author´s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Tegma or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA and EBITDAR
From time to time, Tegma discloses so-called non-GAAP financial measures, primarily EBITDA and EBITDAR. EBITDA corresponds to earnings before net financial expenses, provision for income tax and social contribution, depreciation and amortization, including goodwill. EBITDAR was defined as EBITDA adjusted by the exclusion of leasing expenses. EBITDA or EBITDAR are not measurements in accordance with the Brazilian Accounting Principles or represent cash flow for the periods presented, and should not be regarded as alternatives to net income, as operating performance indicators or alternatives to cash flow as a liquidity indicator.
EBITDA and EBITDAR do not have a standardized definition; therefore, Tegma’s definition for EBITDA or EBITDAR may not be equivalent to EBITDA or EBITDAR definitions used by other companies. Although EBITDA and EBITDAR are not measured in accordance with the Brazilian Accounting Principles of cash flows of operating activities, they are used by the Company’s management to measure Tegma’s operating performance. Furthermore, the Company understands that some investors and financial analysts use EBITDA or EBITDAR as an operating performance indicator of a company and/or cash flow.
To calculate EBITDAR, Tegma excludes leasing expenses. Pursuant to the Brazilian Accounting Principles, all leases are accounted as operating leases and the monthly payment amount is recorded as expense. Concerning other companies operating in the industry, which perform capital lease, they would present expenses related to assets depreciation and financial expenses for the financing. In order to enable a better comparison with companies operating in the industry, Tegma excludes leasing expenses from the calculation of EBITDAR.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.