Tegma presents its Q1 2016 results
Tegma Gestao Logistica S.A., one of the largest logistic providers in Brazil and the leader in logistics for brand new vehicles in Brazil, hereby presents its Q1 2016 results.
• The number of vehicles transported by Tegma in 1Q16 was 136,000, 31% less than in 1Q15
• Tegma’s net revenue in 1Q16 was R$ 203 million, 29% less than in 1Q15
• 1Q16 free cash flow was positive R$ 38 million vs. a positive R$ 37 million in 1Q15
• Tegma ‘s EBITDA in 1Q16 was R$ 15 million vs. R$ 24 million in 1Q15, with a EBITDA margin down by 1.3 p.p.
• The company’s net debt at March 31, 2016 was R$ 109 million (1.2x adjusted EBITDA of the last 12 months)
• Manageable spendings in 1Q16 were 21% lower than in 1Q15, highlighting the Other costs and expenses and the outsourced services, which decreased 32% and 32% respectively
To access the earnings release, click here.
To access the financial historical, click here.
To listen the conference call replay, click here.